Quarles & Brady Attorneys Named To “2021 Indiana Super Lawyers,” “Rising Stars”
Indianapolis — The national law firm of Quarles & Brady LLP today announced that four of its attorneys have been named to "2021 Indiana Super Lawyers" and are among the top attorneys in Indiana for 2021. Additionally, three of the firm’s attorneys were named to the "2021 Indiana Rising Stars" list.
The following attorneys from the Quarles & Brady Indianapolis office were selected to "2021 Indiana Super Lawyers":
- Lucy R. Dollens – Business Litigation (included in “Top 25: 2021 Women Indiana Super Lawyers”)
- Edward L. Holloran III– Professional Liability: Defense
- Daniel M. Long– Personal Injury - Products: Defense
- Joel E. Tragesser– Intellectual Property
"Super Lawyers Rising Stars" recognizes the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state who are 40 or younger, or who have been practicing for 10 years or less. No more than 2.5 percent of total lawyers are selected for inclusion on the "Rising Stars" list.
The following Quarles & Brady attorneys from the firm’s Indianapolis office were named to the "2021 Indiana Rising Stars" list:
- Hunter G. DeKoninck– Business Litigation
- Jazzmin L. Gordon – Personal Injury - Products: Defense
- Courtney S. Lynch – Nonprofit Organizations
- Michael A. Rogers – Business Litigation