Quarles & Brady Attorneys Named to 2022 Indiana Super Lawyers, Rising Stars
Indianapolis — The national law firm of Quarles & Brady LLP today announced that five of its attorneys have been named to "2022 Indiana Super Lawyers" and are among the top attorneys in Indiana for 2022. Additionally, four of the firm’s attorneys were named to the "2022 Indiana Rising Stars" list.
The following attorneys from the firm’s Indianapolis office were selected to "2022 Indiana Super Lawyers":
- Jacob Bradley – Business Litigation
- Lucy Dollens– Business Litigation (included in “Top 25: 2022 Women Indiana Super Lawyers”)
- Edward Holloran III– Professional Liability: Defense
- Daniel Long– Personal Injury - Products: Defense
- Joel Tragesser– Intellectual Property
"Rising Stars" recognizes the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state who are 40 years old or younger, or who have been practicing for 10 years or less. No more than 2.5 percent of total lawyers are selected for inclusion on the "Rising Stars" list.
The following Quarles & Brady Indianapolis attorneys were named to the "2022 Indiana Rising Stars" list:
- Jordan Downham – Intellectual Property
- Jazzmin. Gordon– Personal Injury - Products: Defense
- Courtney Lynch– Nonprofit Organizations
- Leeann Simpkins – Employment Litigation: Defense