Quarles & Brady Partners Named to Who's Who Legal: Franchise 2020
Milwaukee — The national law firm of Quarles & Brady LLP today announced that partners Andrew Beilfuss, David Beyer, Christian Burden, John Dienelt, Scott McIntosh, Robert A. Smith and Jeff Wolf have been named to Who's Who Legal: Franchise 2020.
Who's Who Legal: Franchise shines the spotlight on the most pre-eminent franchise lawyers around the world. Attorneys listed have been recommended for their experience advising franchisors and franchisees alike in complex matters relating to franchise agreements, system structuring, strategic expansion, IP matters and disputes.
The seven Quarles & Brady partners recognized include:
- Andrew P. Beilfuss, partner, Milwaukee
- David A. Beyer, partner, Tampa
- Christian C. Burden, partner, Tampa
- John F. Dienelt, partner, Washington, D.C.
- Scott McIntosh, partner, Washington, D.C.
- Robert A. Smith, partner, Washington, D.C.
- Jeffrey H. Wolf, partner, Phoenix