Quarles & Brady Practices and Lawyers Recognized in Benchmark Litigation 2017 Guide
MILWAUKEE, Wis. —The national law firm of Quarles & Brady LLP today announced that the firm, along with five of its partners, has been recognized by Benchmark Litigation, a publication that exclusively ranks U.S. litigation firms and attorneys.
The firm is ranked as one of five "highly recommended" firms in Wisconsin, and one of five "recommended" firms in Arizona. The following attorneys in the firm's Madison, Milwaukee, Phoenix, and Tucson offices also were ranked by Benchmark Litigation:
- Susan Boswell—Local Litigation Star: Bankruptcy
- James A. Ryan—Local Litigation Star: General Commercial, RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act)
- Donald K. Schott—Local Litigation Star: Appellate, Energy and Natural Resources, FCPA and Enforcement, General Commercial, Product Liability, Securities
- Anthony A. Tomaselli—Local Litigation Star: Intellectual Property
- Eric J. Van Vugt—Local Litigation Star: General Commercial, Insurance, Product Liability
Now in its tenth year of publication, Benchmark exclusively covers the litigation and disputes market in North America, covering the U.S., Canada and Mexico. The original publication, Benchmark Litigation—the definitive guide to America's leading litigation firms and attorneys—is the only publication to focus specifically on U.S. litigation.