Business law counsel for complex transactions
Amy Harriman assists public and private companies with a variety of complex business transactions related to corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, and securities.
While attending law school, Amy worked as a student associate for the Law & Entrepreneurship Clinic at the University of Wisconsin Law School, where she provided transactional legal services to entrepreneurs, startup companies and nonprofits. She regularly worked on general business matters related to drafting agreements, letters of intent, copyrights and trademarks, and leases.
Professional & Civic Activities
- State Bar of Wisconsin, member
- Dane County Bar Association, member
- Legal Association for Women, member
- Wisconsin Builders Foundation, board member
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., 2020)
- University of Wisconsin - Madison (B.A., summa cum laude, 2010)