Thoughtful, proactive bankruptcy guidance for creditors
Anthony Pusateri helps creditors move quickly to protect and recover collateral and collect debts owed to them. He has experience enforcing the rights of secured and unsecured creditors through litigation and pre- and post-judgment remedies, including replevins, attachments and garnishments. Anthony's clients primarily include:
- Banks and other commercial lenders
- Loan servicers
- Commercial landlords
Experience in Action
- Represents institutional lenders in loan enforcement and collection actions, including at fair market value hearings and other judicial and non-judicial proceedings.
- Advises commercial landlords on lease enforcement and eviction actions in multiple state and federal courts, including representation in federal district court and in front of the American Arbitration Association.
- Counsels clients on general commercial litigation, including construction disputes, products liability and adversary proceedings associated with Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings.
Professional & Civic Activities
- Arizona Bankruptcy American Inn of Court, member
- Federal Bar Association - Arizona Chapter, board member
- Arizona State University College of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2020)
- Order of the Coif
- Trial Advocacy Certificate
- CALI Award: Legal Method & Writing, Torts, Professional Responsibility
- Arizona State Law Journal, technology editor
- Arizona State University (B.A., summa cum laude, 2017)
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona