Guidance in product liability defense
Lillian Mobley helps clients find creative solutions to product litigation matters. She generates digestible and thorough research, motions, briefs and other work product to lead clients to success. She has experience with personal injury and negligence claims, insurance coverage disputes and crafting litigation strategy as part of a team.
With a background in the arts, Lillie values the interpersonal aspects of litigation and client service. She uses her storytelling abilities to enhance her writing, communication and all-around advocacy.
Additionally, Lillie is committed to public service and regularly devotes time to pro bono matters in the Milwaukee community.
Professional & Civic Activities
- State Bar of Wisconsin, member
- Milwaukee Bar Association, member
News & Insights
- ArticleAmerican Kaleidoscope: An Intersectional Approach to the Cultural Defense53 Loy. U. Chi. L.J. 623
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2023)
- CALI Awards for highest grade in: Administrative Law; Criminal Law; Advanced Writing for Illinois Litigation; Legal Writing I and II; Advocacy
- Loyola University Chicago Law Journal: Comment published in Vol. 53, Issue 3; student articles editor
- Jessup International Law Moot Court Team
- Judicial extern to the Hon. Young B. Kim of the Northern District of Illinois
- Northwestern University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2013)
- Major: Theater