Highly experienced commercial litigation assistance
Rebecca Wilt is an Advanced Certified Paralegal with more than two decades of experience in the commercial litigation practice area. While managing large caseloads, Rebecca is skillful at drafting discovery, motions, proposed orders and correspondence. Her experience includes:
- Assisting with complex litigation cases, including case management from case initiation through trial.
- Helping with preparation for depositions, hearings, attorney-client meetings and trials, as well as coordinating with expert witnesses in preparation for depositions and trials.
- Coordinating, organizing and managing high-volume document production.
- Supporting commercial landlord/tenant actions from initial demand through execution on judgment.
- Conducting and analyzing research defending title insurance, construction defect claims and institutional trustee litigation.
Rebecca works with multiple lawyers throughout out the firm, with thoroughness, poise and attention to detail facilitating efficient legal services for our clients. She is both an Advanced Certified Paralegal and Registered Paralegal in Florida.
Professional & Civic Activities
- NALA, The Paralegal Association (Member)
- National Federal of Paralegal Associations (Member)
- The Florida Bar Unlicensed Practice of Law Committee, 13B (Member)
- Tampa Bay Paralegal Association, Inc. (Member)
- Peace and All Good, Inc. (Member)
Florida Bar ’s local 6Z District Florida Registered Paralegal Committee (Member)
13th Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee “F” (Member)
- University of South Florida (B.A., 2008)
- Major: Political Science
- Hillsborough Community College (A.A., 2000)
- Major: Business Administration