Experienced product liability and toxic tort counsel
Vanessa Davis focuses on product liability and toxic tort litigation. She has represented clients in state and federal courts across the United States.
Vanessa previously served as the executive director for the central Indiana chapter of the American Red Cross and, before attending law school, worked for the Indiana Department of Homeland Security as a grants coordinator and legislative liaison and served as a Governor’s Fellow for Indiana Governor Joe Kernan.
- Served as national counsel for a major construction and agricultural equipment manufacturer.
- Secured a first chair defense verdict in a bench trial in Georgia.
- Managed a team of lawyers that acted as national document discovery counsel for an orthopedic device company in multi-district and state court litigation around the country.
- The Indiana Lawyer "Leadership in Law" (2016)
- Indiana Super Lawyers® "Rising Stars" (2012, 2014)
- Governor’s Public Service Achievement Award (February 2006)
- Norman Lefstein Award of Excellence, for devoting more than 250 hours to pro bono work during law school
Professional & Civic Activities
- American Red Cross, development volunteer (2022-present)
- Southeast Indiana Chapter of the American Red Cross, board member (2022-present)
- Emmanuel Church, children’s ministry teacher (2018-present)
- Indiana State Bar Association, member
- Indianapolis Bar Association, member
- American Red Cross, Indiana Chapter, former executive director
- Indiana Department of Homeland Security, former grants coordinator and legislative liaison
- Indiana Governor, Joe Kernan
- Served as a Governor's fellow
News & Insights
- SeminarBusiness Law Training | To Monitor or Not to Monitor: Does Your Company Need a Social Media Monitoring Plan?Office locations and via webinar
- News Release
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law (J.D., 2009)
- Indiana University Bloomington (B.S., 2004)
- Public Affairs
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan