Rachel Taylor is an attorney in the firm’s Business Law Practice Group. Her practice includes advising clients on a broad range of transactional matters. Rachel works with clients across many different industries that include family-owned and privately held businesses, private equity funds and their portfolio companies, and Fortune 500 companies. Rachel focuses on offering practical and business savvy legal advice to ensure that each transaction process is carried out and completed in a successful and efficient manner. Her experience includes:
- Representing both buyers and sellers, strategic and financial, in stock and asset acquisitions, mergers, and divestiture transactions.
- Advising publicly and privately held businesses in general corporate and commercial matters, including business planning, entity formation, and governance.
- Reviewing, drafting, and negotiating a variety of commercial contracts.
While in law school, she served as a law clerk with The Marcus Corporation.
Prior to entering the practice of law, Rachel worked for Target Corporation as an Executive Team Leader.
Education and Honors
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., summa cum laude, 2013)
- Marquette Law Review (Note and Comment Editor)
- Emory University (B.B.A., with distinction, 2008)
- Major: Business Administration
- Concentrations: Marketing and Management
- Wisconsin Super Lawyers® - Rising Stars Edition, Mergers & Acquisitions, 2017-present