Quarles & Brady Attorneys Named to 2022 Florida Super Lawyers, Rising Stars
June 24, 2022 (Tampa/Naples, Fla.) — The national law firm of Quarles & Brady LLP today announced that six of its attorneys have been named to 2022 Florida Super Lawyers and are among the top attorneys in Florida for 2022. Additionally, three of the firm’s attorneys were named to the 2022 Florida Rising Stars list.
The following attorneys from the Quarles & Brady were selected to 2022 Florida Super Lawyers:
- T. Robert Bulloch – Estate & Probate
- Kimberley A. Dillon – Estate & Probate
- Kimberly Leach Johnson – Estate & Probate
- Bradley G. Rigor – Estate & Probate
- David A. Beyer – Franchise/Dealership
- Kelli A. Edson – Business Litigation
Rising Stars recognizes the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state who are 40 years old or younger, or who have been practicing for 10 years or less. No more than 2.5 percent of total lawyers are selected for inclusion on the Rising Stars list.
The following Quarles & Brady attorneys were named to the "2022 Florida Rising Stars" list:
- Keely Morton – Personal Injury - Products: Defense
- Alicia L. Taylor – Estate & Probate
- Zac Foster – Business Litigation