Quarles & Brady Attorneys Named to Southwest Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
Phoenix/Tucson, AZ — The national law firm of Quarles & Brady LLP today announced that 10 of its attorney have been named to 2020 Southwest Super Lawyers and are among the top attorneys in the southwest region for 2020. Additionally, 10 attorneys were named to the 2020 Southwest Rising Stars List.
Further singled out, Diane M. Haller was designated Top 25: 2020 Women Southwest Super Lawyers and Top 50: 2020 Southwest Super Lawyers and Stephanie Quincy was designated Top 25: 2020 Women Southwest Super Lawyers.
The following attorneys from the Quarles & Brady Phoenix and Tucson offices were selected for inclusion:
- Diane M. Haller - Real Estate (Top 25: 2020 Women Southwest Super Lawyers and Top 50: 2020 Southwest Super Lawyers)
- Roger N. Morris - Healthcare
- John Maston O'Neal - Business Lit
- Kevin D. Quigley - Business Lit
- Stephanie Quincy - Employment & Labor (Top 25: 2020 Women Southwest Super Lawyers)
- C. Bradley Vynalek - Business Lit
- Jeffrey H. Wolf - Franchise/Dealership
- Susan G. Boswell - Bankruptcy: Business
- Craig H. Kaufman - Business Lit
Super Lawyers Rising Stars recognizes the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state who are 40 years old or younger, or who have been practicing for 10 years or less. No more than 2.5 percent of total lawyers are selected for inclusion in the Rising Stars list.
The following Quarles & Brady attorneys from the firm’s Phoenix office were named to the 2020 Southwest Rising Stars list:
- Alissa Brice Castañeda - Bankruptcy: Business
- Michael Catlett - Business Lit
- Jaymee Geelan - Real Estate
- Jonathan G. Howard - Business/Corp
- Amy Levine Heiserman - Business Lit
- Nicholas H. Meza - Healthcare
- Benjamin C. Nielsen - Business Lit
- Paul Valentine - Tax: Business
- Julia J. Wittman - Business Lit
- Jason F. Wood - Real Estate
Super Lawyers®, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service that recognizes outstanding lawyers who have gained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual, statewide selections are made using a multi-phased process that includes independent peer nominations, peer evaluations, and research. Only the top five percent of attorneys in each state are honored as Super Lawyers; Rising Star selection is limited to only 2.5 percent of eligible attorneys.