Business law advisor on a variety of matters
Martin Childs IV maintains a comprehensive corporate practice. His experience includes advising buyers and sellers in acquisitions and divestitures. He also counsels clients on a variety of general corporate and contracting matters.
Martin’s practice also includes representing clients in complex commercial finance transactions, assisting clients in documenting finance transactions of various types and sizes, including secured single-lender and syndicated loans and revolving lines of credit.
Martin also devotes his practice to meeting the legal and tax needs of charitable organizations, including private foundations, public charities, community associations and religious organizations. He helps clients navigate the complex tax law governing exempt organizations, manage their day-to-day operational needs and plan for strategic change and organizational growth.
News & Insights
- Michigan State University College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2019)
- Michigan State Law Review, Executive Editor
- Moot Court
- Jurisprudence Award for Securities Regulation; Advocacy (Appellate Writing); Criminal Law
- Trustee Scholar
- Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University (B.S., magna cum laude, 2013)
- Major: Business Administration