Coree Neumeyer is a member of the Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice Group. Her litigation practice focuses on real property disputes, including condemnation and valuation issues, contract disputes, public utility issues, and environmental issues. She also has extensive experience in consumer lending and commercial torts.
Coree partners with her clients to provide business-minded and practical solutions. She is a detail-oriented and responsive attorney committed to helping clients resolve their disputes, whether through settlement, ADR, or litigation, and represents clients in both state and federal court, and before the Arizona Corporation Commission through all stages of disputes and litigation.
Her experience includes the following:
- Representation of property owners in condemnation and eminent domain disputes, including right to take, access, and valuation issues.
- Representation of utilities in state court and before the Arizona Corporation Commission, including the issuance and modification of certificates of convenience and necessity, as well as enforcement and defense of CC&N rights, and defense of complaints.
- Representation of property owners in disputes with municipal utilities related to service issues.
- Representation of real estate investment trusts in multistate litigation.
- Representation of commercial landlords and tenants in lease disputes.
- Representation of lending institutions in contested residential mortgage-related litigation, including trustee’s sale and foreclosure related actions, loan modification actions, and quiet title actions.
- Defense of consumer financial services companies involving the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA), Truth in Lending Act (TILA), Home Ownership and Equity Protection Act (HOEPA), and other federal and state law claims.
- Defense of banking institutions in breach of contracts actions related to deposit accounts and lines of credit.
- Representation of clients in state and federal Superfund litigation.
- Representation of local and national clients in complex contract and other business disputes in state and federal court.
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Financial Institutions Litigation
- Real Estate and Construction Litigation
- Energy, Environment & Natural Resources
Education and Honors
- The University of Arizona (J.D., 2007)
- Arizona Journal of International and Comparative Law (Editor-in-Chief)
- Colorado College (B.A., cum laude, 2000)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
Professional and Civic Activities
- American Bar Association – Litigation Section (Member)
- State Bar of Arizona – Trial Practice Section (Member)
- Maricopa County Bar Association – Litigation Section (Board Member, 2017), Bench-Bar Committee (Member, 2016-present)
- FDCC Ladder Down Program (2017 Selected Participant)
- Free Arts for Abused Children of Arizona Board of Directors (Board Member, Vice-President of Outreach, Outreach Committee Chair, 2015-present)
- Capitol Elementary School Homeroom Parent (Volunteer, 2016-present)
- Children’s Law Center (Volunteer Lawyers Program)
- Cavers Who Care (Committee Chair, 2007–2015)
- Selected for inclusion in Southwest Super Lawyers - Rising Stars (2015–present: Business Litigation)
- Selected as one of the "Most Influential Women in Arizona" by AZ Business Magazine