Elizabeth Trachtman Villa practices in the firm's Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice Group. Since 2010, Elizabeth has represented clients in litigation matters in Federal and State Courts throughout Indiana. She has served as second chair for several jury trials and has secured defense verdicts on behalf of her clients. Elizabeth’s practice focuses on commercial litigation, including the enforcement of employment agreements and litigating disputes regarding restrictive covenants.
While attending law school, Elizabeth was the articles editor for the Indiana International and Comparative Law Review and active in the Dean’s Tutorial Society.
Education and Honors
- Indiana University – Robert H. McKinney School of Law (J.D., 2010)
- Indiana International and Comparative Law Review (Articles Editor)
- Indiana University – Bloomington (B.A., 2007)
- Mortar Board Senior Honor Society (Vice President)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
Professional and Civic Activities
- Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana
- Chair of Trial Tactics Section (2016)
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- 2017 Outstanding Young Lawyer (Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana)
- Indiana Super Lawyers - Rising Star (2016-present)