Five Quarles & Brady Attorneys Named 2022 BTI Client Service All-Stars
Milwaukee — The national law firm of Quarles & Brady LLP today announced that partners Heather Buchta, Charles Cousland, Lucy Dollens, Kevin Long and Ryan Morrison have been named BTI Client Service All-Stars for 2022.
The BTI Client Service All-Stars is a data-driven ranking based solely on in-depth telephone interviews with leading legal decision makers. BTI interviewed corporate counsel from large and Fortune 1000 companies to probe all aspects of client relationships. This year, clients nominated 565 individual attorneys from 194 law firms to the 2022 BTI Client Service All-Stars.
The following Quarles & Brady attorneys were named 2022 BTI Client Services All-Stars.
- Heather Buchta, partner, Intellectual Property and Data Privacy & Security, Phoenix office
- Charles W. Cousland, partner, Real Estate, Milwaukee office
- Lucy R. Dollens, partner, Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Indianapolis office
- Kevin M. Long, partner, Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Milwaukee office
- Ryan P. Morrison, partner, Corporate Finance/Securities, Milwaukee office