Twelve Quarles & Brady Attorneys Named Best Lawyers 2021® “Lawyer of the Year”
Milwaukee, WI — The national law firm of Quarles & Brady LLP today announced that 12 of its attorneys have been selected by their peers as “Lawyers of the Year” in The Best Lawyers in America®.
Each year, Best Lawyers compiles its list of “Lawyers of the Year,” which are awarded to individual lawyers with the highest overall peer-feedback for a specific practice area and geographic region. Only one lawyer is recognized as the “Lawyer of the Year” for each specialty and location.
The following Quarles & Brady attorneys were designated by Best Lawyers for excellence in their respective practice areas:
- Bennett J. Berson— Patent Law
- Douglas S. Buck— Real Estate Law
- Mark T. Ehrmann—Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Kristin Graham Noel—Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Donald K. Schott— Litigation - Environmental
- Brian G. Lanser— Project Finance Law
- George J. Marek— Environmental Law
- Jeff Peelen— Public Finance Law
- Amalia L. Todryk—Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Kim Marie Wynn—Banking and Finance Law
- Jeffrey B. Fugal—Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Leonardo Loo—Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law