Noelle Granitz is a commercial real estate attorney and associate at Quarles & Brady LLP. She coordinates complex business transactions for clients, including acquisitions and dispositions of investment real estate, corporate real estate holdings, office buildings, multi-family residential complexes, and other commercial real estate properties. She drafts and negotiates sophisticated commercial lease agreements for landlords and tenants.
Her experience includes:
- Representing healthcare clients in the development, design, and construction of new facilities, including the construction of a $325,000,000 hospital with medical office buildings; a $227,000,000 hospital with medical office buildings; and the buildout of a $36,000,000 ambulatory care center.
- Advising healthcare clients with day-to-day leasing and asset management issues.
- Coordinating the acquisition of over 10,000 acres of property for a timber investment fund client.
- Assisting a manufacturing client with leasing transactions up to 350,000 square feet.
- Representing a major office tower landlord in downtown Milwaukee with leasing matters.
- Real Estate
Education and Honors
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., 2012)
- Civil Litigation Certificate
- Moot Court 2011–2012
- Client Skills Board (Member)
- Marquette Legal Initiative for Non-profit Corporations (Volunteer Legal Advisor)
- University of Washington (B.A., with honors, 2008)
- Majors: Economics and Art History
- Honors College Graduate. Honors College Student Advisory Panel (Member)
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® "Ones to Watch" (2021, Real Estate Law, Tax Law)
- Named an "Up and Coming Lawyer" by the Wisconsin Law Journal (2019)
- State Bar of Wisconsin – Pro Bono Honor Society (2013)