Noelle Granitz manages complex commercial real estate transactions for clients, including managing health care real estate assets, acquisitions and dispositions of investment real estate, corporate real estate holdings, office buildings, multi-family residential complexes, and other commercial real estate properties. She drafts and negotiates sophisticated commercial lease agreements for both landlords and tenants in office, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail settings. Noelle also has deep experience negotiating architectural and construction contracts on behalf of corporations.
Her experience includes:
- Represented healthcare clients in the development, design, and construction of new facilities, including the construction of a $300+ million hospital with medical office buildings; a $200+ million hospital with medical office buildings; and the buildout of a $35+ million ambulatory care center.
- Advises healthcare clients with day-to-day leasing and asset management issues.
- Directed the acquisition of over 10,000 acres of property for a timber investment fund client.
- Manages multiple leasing transactions up to 450,000 square feet across the country on behalf of a manufacturing client.
- Represents two major metropolitan office tower landlords with leasing matters.
- Represents real estate developer with respect to construction contracts and leasing matters.
- Represents national not-for-profit organization with leasing needs in approximately 35 states.
- Real Estate
Education and Honors
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., 2012)
- Civil Litigation Certificate
- Moot Court 2011–2012
- Client Skills Board (Member)
- Marquette Legal Initiative for Non-profit Corporations (Volunteer Legal Advisor)
- University of Washington (B.A., with honors, 2008)
- Majors: Economics and Art History
- Honors College Graduate. Honors College Student Advisory Panel (Member)
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® "Ones to Watch" (2021, Real Estate Law, Tax Law)
- Named an "Up and Coming Lawyer" by the Wisconsin Law Journal (2019)
- State Bar of Wisconsin – Pro Bono Honor Society (2013)
- Selected for inclusion in Wisconsin Super Lawyers® – Rising Stars (2020: Real Estate)