Mergers and acquisitions and general day-to-day business law guidance
Practical and business-focused, Mike Chargo provides responsive and cost-effective advice to clients on mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and general business law needs. He routinely represents:
- Private equity firms and private equity-backed companies in the health care, manufacturing and service industries
- Publicly traded companies in lower middle market private company acquisitions
- Advised a publicly traded equipment and service company on its acquisition of a family-owned manufacturing business.
- Assisted a private equity-backed company in the health care industry with the acquisition of a home and community-based service provider for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities with locations in four states.
- Guided the owners of a closely held technology business in their sale of the business to a large health care staffing company.
News & Insights
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2018)
- Marquette Law Review (Associate Editor)
- CALI Awards (highest grade) in Antitrust Law, Contract Drafting, and Legal Analysis, Writing and Research 2
- University of Iowa (B.A., 2015)
- Degree: Political Science