Theresa DeAngelis advises healthcare industry clients on a wide range of regulatory, transactional, and litigation matters, with a primary focus on fraud and abuse compliance and litigation.
Before joining the firm, Theresa obtained a master’s degree in health administration and worked on healthcare fraud cases as a False Claims Act litigation associate. During law school, Theresa interned in-house at a large academic medical center and argued as a student advocate in the 2016 Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and Penn State Dickinson School of Law medical malpractice mock trial.
Education and Honors
- Pennsylvania State University, The Dickinson School of Law (J.D., 2018)
- Pennsylvania State University (M.H.A., 2018)
- Pennsylvania State University (B.S., 2014)
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Professional and Civic Activities
- The American Health Law Association, member