Steve Kruzel is an attorney in Quarles & Brady's Labor & Employment Practice Group. He frequently advises companies on a wide range of employment issues and defends them before courts and agencies, including the National Labor Relations Board, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and the Wisconsin Equal Rights Division. Steve has complex workplace litigation experience concerning employment discrimination, wage/hour issues, whistleblower matters, wrongful discharge and many other areas of employment law. He also frequently assists clients with traditional labor issues, including contract administration and arbitrations.
Steve authors and speaks on timely labor and employment issues, and provides training on employment topics for clients.
Education and Honors
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., summa cum laude, 2014)
- Marquette Law Review, Editor-in-Chief (2014)
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (B.S., 2011)
Professional and Civic Activities
- St. Thomas More High School (Board of Directors: Member)
- State Bar of Wisconsin (Member)
- American Bar Association (Member)
- Milwaukee Bar Association (Member)
- Marquette Volunteer Legal Clinic (Volunteer)
- Children's Hospital Guardianship Pro Bono Clinic (Volunteer)
- State Bar of Wisconsin – Pro Bono Honor Society (2015)