At Quarles & Brady, our health care litigators have a first-hand understanding of the health care industry. We regularly litigate high-exposure cases, both in trial and appellate court and in administrative proceedings.
Our highly regarded team serves a wide variety of clients throughout the United States in matters pertaining to litigation, litigation avoidance, and alternative dispute resolution. Our deep, industry-wide experience and services include
- regulatory compliance investigations involving the DEA and other state and federal agencies;
- FDA regulations and laws;
- fraud and abuse;
- franchise litigation;
- pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers involved in commercial and tort litigation;
- professional liability and licensing proceedings;
- Medicaid and Medicare reimbursement; and
- general commercial litigation for health care clients, including contract matters, managed care and medical staff disputes, and patent infringement.
Health care entities across the full spectrum of the industry have sought our help to resolve complex disputes and difficult regulatory compliance issues. We represent private, university, and research hospitals, including cancer hospitals and psychiatric hospitals, as well as all sizes and types of provider entities, manufacturers, vendors, and more.
Our 360-degree perspective sets us apart. Clients benefit from having legal support from counsel with first-hand industry experience and top-level reputations in their field.
Our health care litigation team is comprised of more than 50 attorneys. These include lawyers also trained and certified as pharmacists, a nurse, an occupational therapist, an LL.M. in Health Law, a Master in Health Services Administration, a Master in Public Health, and a certified public accountant.