Tyler Roth is an associate in the firm's Labor & Employment Practice Group. He represents employers in a broad range of employment-related disputes, including claims of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and alleged wage and hour violations. He has experience defending employers in federal and state court as well as before administrative agencies such as the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), Wisconsin Equal Rights Division and Unemployment Insurance Division. Tyler also advises clients on matters related to union organizing, collective bargaining, and labor arbitration, and he has represented companies in unfair labor practice charges and representation matters before the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB).
Tyler also is actively involved in the firm’s pro bono efforts, including as co-chair of the Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin Guardianship Clinic.
While in law school, Tyler worked for the United States Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation where he assisted in the legislative process and the confirmation of executive nominations to federal administrative agencies.
Education and Honors
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., 2016)
- Georgetown Journal of Law and Public Policy (Member)
- University of Wisconsin - Madison (B.A., 2009)
- Major: Political Science
Professional and Civic Activities
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Guardianship Pro Bono Clinic (Co-chair)
- Kyle's Korner, Board of Directors (Member)
- Notre Dame School of Milwaukee, Auxiliary Board of Directors (Member)
- Marquette Volunteer Legal Clinic (Volunteer)
- Milwaukee Bar Association (Member)
- State Bar of Wisconsin - Pro Bono Honor Society (2017)